Tuesday, February 1, 2011

My Brothers

Day 2: A picture of you and the person you have been close with for the longest.



Andy Stamschor & Tyler Jaquish


I am lucky enough to have two of them! To be honest, I don't really know who I have been close with the longest between these two guys. They are my two best friends (other than my wife of course)....scratch that they are my brothers, I consider these guys family and would give them anything in the world if they asked for it and know they would do the same for me. I love these guys, Tyler we have spent so many countless hours playing some kind of sport together or competing against one another whether it's basketball, volleyball, tennis, cross country whatever, heck even video games! I love you bro! Andy, we are so close people mistake us for brothers all the time, we have done so much together as well such snowboarding, snowmobiling, wakeboarding, and pretty much anything else you can think of. You have both been instrumental in helping me become the man I am today. You have always been understanding yet ready to tell me to knock my crap off when I'm doing something stupid. We have been through so much together. I don't know what else to say because you guys know how much you mean to me. I couldn't ask for better friends you guys are the greatest! BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

2 comments:

  1. Happy to have all of you as brothers :) You guys are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am enjoying this Blog thing......love you guys!

    ReplyDelete