Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Boy Meets World

Day 03 - A picture of the cast from your favorite show


If you aked me what my current on air favorite is I would say How I Met Your Mother because that show is just hilariously awesome. But my all time favorite is without a doubt Boy Meets World, its just a great show with a lot of laughs and a lot of serious moments. It tackles pretty much everything a kid deals with growing up and the cast is just awesome. If you have never really watched this show find it on DVD and check it out. Another cool thing about this show is watching these guys grow up, the show starts out with them as little kids and ends with them as full grown adults. It was on for a really long time. It's really relatable and absolutely hilarious at times but can really get serious. I could easily see myself growing up as Cory Mathews and falling in love with Topanga. I think alot of us did growing up (fall in love with Topanga that is). Who wouldn't love to have a friendship like Corey and Shawn, a girl like Topanga, a crazy brother like Eric and especially an awesome teacher that always has all the answers like Mr. Feeney! Love. This. Show!

1 comment:

  1. Well, the real question is, which theme song do you like better? The original, or the one they switched to after a few seasons?

    ReplyDelete