Sunday, January 30, 2011

My first ever blog

After really enjoying reading some of my friends blogs I figured it was time that I join the ranks and become a blogger myself. Not really sure how much I have to say about much of anything but I figured lets give this thing a shot because hey it sounds like fun. To kick things off I thought I thought it would be fun to just do one of those silly Q & A emails that we all get every now and then that have crazy questions that allow you to get to know the person that sent it to you just a little better. Sometimes they are really funny so here goes.

Name: A.J.
Sex: only with my wife :)
Birth date: July 25
Location: Tri-Cities
Height: 6 ft
Eye color: Hazelish
Hair color: brown
What does your name mean: strength I think?
High school graduation year: 2003
Favorite relatives: all of them duh!
Summer memory: meeting my wife in Farmington New Mexico
Favorite TV shows: How I Met Your Mother, Boy Meets World....too many to list so those will do for now
What’s on your mousepad: I don't have one, it used to be spiderman back in the day
In the car- ac or windows: windows for sure, I love rolling around town with the windows down!
Do you believe in yourself: of course I do, why do I seem make believe?
Favorite game: basketball, thats more of a sport so game would probably be Poker with my boys
Favorite drink: Cool-Aid but its gotta be made by TQ haha if not its just not the same
Favorite food: usually any kind of pasta
Favorite colors: Red, Orange, Blue
Favorite cigarettes: yuck!
Favorite sounds: a really good beat that just catches my ear and instantly puts lyrics in my head
Favorite smell: the smell in the valley right after the grape harvest....sooo good!
Worst feeling in the World: being rejected, feeling like a failure or feeling all alone
Best feeling in the World: being in love
Favorite thing to do on a weekend: hanging out with friends and family doing something fun like snowboarding, snowmobiling, wakeboarding or playing some kind of sport
Favorite soundtrack: umm no idea dont really listen to soundtracks
Where do you see yourself in 10 years: having my own state farm agency, being a father and just continuing to live the dream
First thought in the morning: holy crap its cold here cuz my wife runs the fan all night! :) love you Lizzy!
Do you get motion sickness: nope but my wife sure does
Rollercoasters- deadly or exciting: a little of both, they usually scare the crap out of my while im on them then afterwards im like that was awesome!!!
How many rings before you answer the phone: usually 2
Future son names: not sharing
Future daughter names: ditto
Are you a good friend: umm ask my friends haha
Chocolate or Vanilla cake: vanilla
What do you drive: 2006 Chevy Duramax Diesel (insert Tim Allen grunt here...you know you were already doing it huh Ben :p )
Do you sleep with a stuffed animal: no but my wife does (I'll let you figure that one out haha)
Thunderstorms cool or scary: very cool
If you could meet one person in the World, who would it be: Jesus, I would probably just stand there in awe but it would definately be him
What is your zodiac sign: Leo
What do you wear to bed: your supposed to wear clothes to bed? jk basketball shorts
Do you eat stems of broccoli: what? no
Guys- If a girl ever asked you for the shirt on your back, would you
give it to her? Depends what she wanted it for
Girls- Would you ever ask a guy for his shirt?
If you could have any occupation when you get older, what would it
be: retired former lottery winner, seriously anything that would allow me to spend a lot of time with my family and friends
If you could dye your hair one color, what would it be: i used to streak it blonde back when that was cool
If you could have a tattoo, what and where would it be: I cross on my back
Favorite brand of gum: Wrigley?
What is your favorite quote: I don't really get to much into quotes and nothing is coming to mind right now.
Have you ever been in love: more and more every day :)
What’s on your walls in your room: paint....wow that sounds boring
Is the glass half-empty or half-full: always have full waiting to be filled up!
Pick a song that describes yourself or that you can relate to: probably one of my own, they come from my heart so they are easy for me to relate to.
Which do you prefer- Cool Ranch or Nacho Cheese Doritos: cool ranch
Favorite flavor Snapple: strawberry- kiwi
Which one, Coke or Pepsi: Pepsi
Which kind of milk is your favorite: non fat
If you were to kill someone, which method would you use? yikes thats just weird to think about, no thank you
Are you a righty, lefty, or ambidextrous: righty
Do you type with your fingers on the right keys: how do you type with them on the wrong ones?
When you meet a person of the opposite sex, you notice their: face (yes I honestly do haha)
If you could be one gardening tool, which one would it be: my wife says I would be a hoe...not sure how to take that haha
What kind of shoe would you be if you had an option: a flip flop (dont know why)
What’s under your bed: some bags to pack in , couple pairs of shoes
What’s the best number in the World: 25!
What is your dream car: an awesome diesel powered truck, thats all i need
Who is your biggest crush right now: Lizzy Sartin!
Nickname:  ajax, age, a-hota, apple jacks, heck even AJ is a nickname
School: EWU!!
Bacon Bits Or croutons: bacon bits
Favorite Salad Dressing: ranch or cesar
Do you Drink: yes
What type of Shampoo/Conditioner: whatever my wife buys
Have you ever been skinny dipping: umm yeah i have
Do you make fun of people: me? never! :p
Have you ever been convicted of a crime: nope
Best friends online/offline: you guys know who you are
One pillow or two: one
Pets: two dogs, Rocky and Cash
Favorite Movies: Shooter, Troy, Tommy Boy, Billy Madison, Gladiator and so many more, I love movies
Favorite type of music: Country, Christian, Hip Hop
Hobbies: Snowboarding, wakeboarding, snowmobiling, playing basketball, volleyball, and im starting to enjoy hunting
Word or Phrase you overuse: Umm....
Toothpaste: only when im brushing my teeth
Piercing or tattoos: none
Do you get along with your parents: sure do
Favorite beer: Kokanee
Favorite song at the moment: Eric Church- Smoke a little Smoke
Favorite subject in school: English
Least favorite subject in school: Math
Most humiliating moment: ask my friends im sure they have plenty :)
Craziest or Silliest Person You Know: all of my friends, they are all pretty dang crazy at times!
Favorite Holiday:  Independence Day, warm summer time hanging out with friends and family and of course theres fireworks!

hope everyone enjoyed the survey and have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment